DOT DOT DOT Fireworks! with Cindy Lohbeck
Materials List for Participants
- Each kit contains both black and white fabric (Fabric can be any size, but I suggest you start with fat quarters as they are an easy size to manage while learning.)
- 4 ounces of pearlized fabric paint base
- 1/2 ounce each of magenta, lemon yellow and turquoise pigment concentrates.
- Mixing spatulas
- 4 different radiant grid templates used to make mandalas from 4" to 14"
- 7 piece Acrylic Dotting Tools with sizes ranging from 1/8" to 1"
- Dotting Detail Tool
- Freezer Paper
- Baby Wipes
- Fabric Marking Pencils (A pounce will also work, but is a bit messier. Water and air soluble markers are not recommended) I use both pink and blue.
- Disposable plastic or paper plate to use as palette. White will help you see colors better.
The password for this page was emailed to you after you registered for class with the login information.
Purchase your class enrollment on this site,
Check and see what else the teacher has to offer on her website using the links below: